Why Do I Stay In English Department

Aug 15, 2011

Today is my first day in this 3rd semester, and luckily my lecturer have been given us an essay task. A very simple task about my reasons for staying in this department. I never thought I will think about that, but now I will try to tell you.

The very first reason I choose this department because I like English. I have loved it when I’m in Elementary school. To think that we can still learn English in another department, that first reason is such a stupid reason. So I will tell you another reason.

The next reason I stay here, because I found many things are not like as I had imagined. English is not as easy as I think before. I found that in my first year I get many bad marks. So when I have learned pretty much about English, I decided to stay here.

Another reason is I can learn how to be a good writer here. Although this text is not a good one, but I can learn more and more by the time passed by. So when I get my job in the future, I can still write a book. I want to write a book someday.

To be honest, the main reason is because I have no intention to follow another SNMPTN. Come on, SNMPTN test is terribly difficult. At least once in my life, I ever thought that I can get into this department just because of a good luck. I have to give thanks to Allah for giving me this chance. Maybe this is my destiny. Now I will try do my best and prove that my entire existence in English Department is not just because of luck. MySpace

1 comment:

  1. I liked your article is an interesting technology
    thanks to google I found you

    ReplyDelete